The list of recommended resources below will be updated regularly.
- Team-Based Learning Cooperative with many online resources
- Team-Based Learning: A Transformative Use of Small Groups in College Teaching, by Larry K. Michaelsen, et al. (2004).
- Getting Started with Team-Based Learning, by Jim Sibley and Peter Ostafichuk (2014) and related website with many free resources: https://learntbl.ca/
- Educause Review article: Team-Based Learning Revisited
- The Power of Problem-Based Learning, by Barbara J. Duch, et al. Stylus: 2001.
- The Challenge of Problem-Based Learning, by David Boud and Grahame Feletti. Kogan page: 1998.
- Problem-Based Learning Clearinghouse at the University of Delaware
- Centre for Problem-Based Learning in Engineering Science under UNESCO
POGIL (Process-Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning)
- The POGIL Project
- An Introduction to Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning for Those Who Wish to Empower Learners, Edited by Shawn Simonson, Stylus (2019).
Community Engaged Learning (Service Learning)
- International Association for Research on Service Learning and Community Engagement
- What is Community Engaged Learning? University of Michigan
- What is Community Engaged Learning? Vanderbilt University