Click on the course dates below to register
Designing a Motivational Syllabus
Teach Students How to Learn
Significant Learning by Design-I
Advancing Equity-Based Online Teaching
Significant Learning by Design-II
Contact us for facilitated institutional group options
Combine an author webinar, 10 participants in an online course, and a follow-up learning community dedicated to collecting evidence of impact and increasing sustainability!
Contact us for details.
$495/participant. Most courses also require the book for completion.
What these courses offer:
- Expert guidance through an established, step-by-step process
- Personalized feedback at every step from an experienced facilitator
- Mini-lessons with videos, resources, tips, and advice created by the book authors
- Current resources and new ideas that build on the content in the book
- Examples from past faculty participants from a variety of disciplines and institutions
- Collegial discussion with like-minded college educators
- Flexible asynchronous format with targeted due dates to keep the group working together
- Equity-minded practices underlying every course
- Immediate application of strategies and methods to your own course and context
Unlike a self-paced resource that is often left unfinished, over 90% of ICT participants complete the course and develop practical strategies, plans, and methods they can implement in their courses immediately.
Interested in Future Dates?
Institutional Group Options
- Groups of 4 or more receive a 10% discount ($50 off each enrollment)
- Groups of 8 or more can arrange a dedicated session with customized dates (pending availability)
- Contact us for details
Please be sure to visit our FAQ page for information about:
- What to expect in the course
- Registration and enrollment information
- Payment, cancellation and refund policies