Click on the course dates below to register
Designing a Motivational Syllabus
Teach Students How to Learn
Significant Learning by Design-I
Advancing Equity-Based Online Teaching
Sept 20 – Oct 6, 2021 (Registration closed)
Significant Learning by Design-II
SLD-II is offered in a modified self-paced format (approx 20 hours to complete) Or, Contact us for 2-week institutional group options.
Combine an author webinar, 10 participants in an online course, and a follow-up learning community dedicated to collecting evidence of impact and increasing sustainability!
Contact us for details.
$495/participant (most courses also include a book bundle option)
What you gain:
- Expert guidance through an established, step-by-step process
- Personalized feedback at every step
- Mini-lessons with videos, resources, tips, and advice created by the book authors
- Current resources and new ideas that build on the content in the book
- Examples from past faculty participants from a variety of disciplines and institutions
- Collegial discussion with like-minded college educators
- Flexible asynchronous format with targeted due dates to keep the group working together
- Equity-minded practices underlying every course
- Immediate application of strategies and methods to your own course and context
Unlike a self-paced resource that is often left unfinished, over 90% of ICT participants complete the course and develop practical strategies, plans, and methods they can implement in their courses immediately.
Institutional Group Options
- Groups of 4 or more receive a 10% discount ($50 off each enrollment)
- Groups of 8 or can arrange a dedicated session with customized dates (pending availability)
- Contact us for details
Please be sure to visit our FAQ page for information about:
- What to expect in the course
- Registration and enrollment information
- Payment, cancellation and refund policies